| 紐約浪人's profile流浪在紐約的冬季PhotosBlogLists | Help |
|
|
12/1/2005 最近有點亂,先拿個抄襲的頂著吧。
前一陣子抄襲了一篇《Why It's Better to be Women》。上網找了一下,竟然發現以下這篇男人的反擊。原文其實更爲毒辣,所有條款前面的編號均為 “1”:Men always hear "the rules" from the female side。Now here are the rules from the male side。These are our rules!Please note ... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!(請注意,所有 Rule 都是 Rule Number 1。)哈。
熊說了,上海男人很顾家,很有责任感。哈,浪人爲了削尖腦袋往憐香惜玉的新好男人堆裡扎,特此取消原文 Rule Number 1,所有 Rule 一律編號,以便索引。嘿嘿。
Men's Rules
(that women should know)
02.Women, learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down. 學著跟馬桶蓋合作。你們都大姑娘了,如果馬桶蓋站起來了,把它撂倒不就行了?我們需要它站著,你們需要它趴著。可你們啥時候聽見我們抱怨過?
03.Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not considered by us to be opportunities to see if we can find the perfect present . . . . again!
再重申一遍:生日、情人節、周年慶,不是我們尋找完美禮物的日子!
04.Sometimes we are not thinking about you. Live with it. 有時候,我們的確沒有在想念你們。你們就認了吧。
05.Sunday = Sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be. 星期日=體育節目日。就像滿月和漲潮,你們改變不了的。
06.Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way. “血拚” 不屬於運動。而且,不!我們以後也決不會認爲它是。
07.Don't cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her. 不許剪頭髮。長髮永遠比短髮迷人。男人懼怕婚姻的一大原因就是已婚女人總是愛剪頭髮。
08.Ask for what you want. Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
想要什麽就明說。隱諱的暗示無效!強烈的暗示無效!明確的暗示無效!有話直説!
09.Crying is blackmail! 哭屬於敲詐勒索!
10.We don't remember dates. . . .Period!! Mark birthdays and anniversaries on a calendar. Remind us frequently beforehand.
我們不記得日子...句號!麻煩你們把生日和紀念日標在日曆上,提前並且頻繁地提醒我們。
11.Most guys own three pairs of shoes - tops. What makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress? 大多數男人只擁有 3 雙鞋子 —— 頂天了。所以,誰告訴你們,我們能有本事從你們的 30 雙裡面選出一雙來,還要配你們的衣服?
12.Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question. 肯定和否定,是完全可以接受的對幾乎所有問題的答案。
13.Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
別拿問題來煩我們,除非你想解決問題。解決問題是我們拿手的。同情和安慰找你們的女朋友們要去。
14.A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor. 頭疼 17 個月就是有問題。有問題就去看醫生。
15.Check your oil! Please!!! 檢查你的油箱!拜托!!!
16.Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
我們 6 個月前說過的話不得用來作爲爭論的證據。更正!我們的任何言論 7 天後全部自動失效。
17.If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
如果你們沒辦法穿得像維多利亞秘密的模特,就別指望我們的舉止像電視明星。
18.If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. We've been tricked before!!!
你們要是自己覺得胖,那你們就是胖。別再問我們了,我們已經上過當了!!!
19.If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
如果我們說的任何話可以被解讀成兩種含義,其中一種會讓你們傷心或憤怒,我們要說的其實是另一種意思。
20.Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it's genetic. 別叫我們 “目不斜視”。你們說了也沒用。那根本就是基因的問題。
21.You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
你們可以叫我們做事情,或者事先説好你們想要做成什麽樣。不要兩樣一起上。如果你們覺得你們能做得更好,一開始就自己做!
22.Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials. 什麽時候都行,不管你們想說什麽,請在廣告的時候說。
23.Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we. 哥倫布不需要人指方向。我們也不需要。
24.The relationship is never going to be like it was the first 2 months we were going out. Get over it. And quit whining to your girlfriends.
我們的關係不可能回到像初戀時候的那兩個月一樣,你就拉倒吧。也別再跟你們的姐妹們發牢騷了。
25.ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
所有的男人眼裡只有 16 種顔色,就像微軟視窗的預設值。比如:桃,是一種水果,不是顔色。南瓜是一種瓜,不代表顔色。紫色就是紫色,我們不知道什麽叫做淡紫色。
26.If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that. 如果癢,我們就會抓。這是本能。
27.We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.
我們不懂讀心術,也永遠都不會懂。這不能算作我們不關心你們的證據。
28.If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
如果我們問怎麽了,然後你們說沒事,那我們就當作真的沒事。我們明知道你們在撒謊,只是不想惹出更大的麻煩。
29.If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
如果你們硬要問一個你們並不想得到答案的問題,那就等著聼到你們不想聽到的答案吧。
30.When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really. 當我們想要出門的時候,你們穿什麽都好看。真的!
31.Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.
別問我們怎麽想,除非你們準備好跟我們討論肚臍眼裡的死皮、散彈槍的構造、或者如何改造汽車。
32.You have enough clothes. 你們已經夠多衣服了。
33.You have too many shoes. 你們已經太多鞋子了。
34.Foreign films are best left to foreigners. (Unless it's Bruce Lee or some flick where it doesn't really matter what they're saying anyway.)
外國電影還是留給外國人去看吧。除非它是李小龍或是其他那些有沒有臺詞都不重要的片子。
35.BEER is as exciting for us as handbags are for you. 啤酒令我們興奮,就像皮包讓你們興奮一樣。
36.I am in shape. Round is a shape. 我現在就很有型。圓屬於一種型。
37.Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know we really don’t mind that, it's like camping.
感謝你看完這一篇。是的,我明白,今晚我又要睡沙發了。可是你知道嗎?其實我們不介意睡沙發,那就像野營一樣。
呃......以上不代表浪人觀點,特別是最後一條。浪人只有以下一條意見:
38.We had our Driver Licenses since we were 16. They were issued by the Government. We don't need driving instruction any more.
我們 16 嵗的時候就已經擁有駕照了。那是政府核發的。我們不再需要駕駛教練了。
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
千萬別説看不懂英文。浪人會翻譯到吐血。
某些同志硬是要把浪人吐血當作娛樂。
罷了罷了,最後一滴血,跳樓英翻中。
10/21/2005 在淨靜角落驚見天人,發佈長篇 Comment,爆笑如雷,但不知是轉載抑或原創。經版主同意,抄襲轉載此文,搏君一笑。可惜留言者未留姓名網址,無從聯絡,是為遺憾...... (注:本篇乃抄襲之作,純屬娛己娛人,無政治色彩,不代表浪人立場。) 如果美國有個央視 新聞聯播就是這樣
各位觀眾,晚上好,今天是7月13日,星期三,今天《新聞聯播》的節目主要內容有: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS 1:請本文作者見字速與本台聯絡。當面鳴謝。 PS 2:本台徵集美國央視新聞聯播小布同志的訃告和悼詞,以備不時之需。歡迎投稿。
10/12/2005 西綫戰事繁忙,抄襲轉貼充數
Why it's better to be a Woman!
01. We got off the Titanic first.
可以優先離開泰坦尼克。
02. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
在把電腦搞到爆炸之後,可以跟系統維護人員撒嬌耍賴,換取殷勤伺候。
03. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
在男朋友們的衣著襯托下,顯得靈氣而豪華。男人們則被我們反襯得像是白癡。
04. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
可以追逐偶像。男人追逐偶像叫做變態色情狂。
05. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
眼淚可以免除超速罰單。
06. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
從來不會對一個卡通人物或是電子遊戲的女主人公作性幻想。
07. Taxis stop for us.
計程車為我們而停。
08. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
男人都死得早,所以我們都有機會領到人壽保險。
09. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
在人群中跳舞的時候,不會看起來像只青蛙。
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
免費吃喝,免費娛樂。
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
可以擁抱朋友,而不必擔心她會認爲我們是同性戀。
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
可以擁抱朋友,而不必擔心我們自己是同性戀 。
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life. 換只口紅就等於重生。
14. it’s possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
生涯中可以免除集體洗浴的可能性。
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
無需用釋放瓦斯來娛樂自己。
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
如果忘了刮毛,沒人會知道。
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
可以不拍隊友的屁股而一樣向她賀喜。
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
如果長了青春痘,我們知道如何隱藏它。
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
無需時不時地給 “那裡” 抓癢。
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
我們的白癡會被認爲是可愛。
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
無需死記硬背那些經典喜劇就可以製造足夠的喜劇。
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
自己可以照料自己的服裝。
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
和異性交談的時候,可以無需想象他們的裸體。
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
我們和年輕自己 20 嵗的人結婚的時候,我們有 “看上去很白癡” 的自知之明。
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
朋友不會因爲我們問他牙齒上有沒有粘菠菜葉而覺得我們有毛病。
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
巧克力可以解決我們的許多問題。
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
決不需要後悔扎耳洞。
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
可以從鞋子看穿一個人的全部。
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
可以從唇膏印分辨出自己的杯子。
30. We have enough sense to realize that the easiest way to get out of being lost is to ask for directions.
擁有足夠的常識知道擺脫迷路困境的方法是開口問路。
OK, now I'm pissed. Talk about fairness and woman right.
Someone PLEASE tell me How It's Better To Be A Man?
( PS:the article above was stole from 欣欣然。Thank you for the support。)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
剛把上面那一篇大概翻譯了一下,然後上網古狗了一下,發現一篇《女人好累》,更赫然發現無數男人生命裡比女人好的東西。比如, Why Beer Is Better Than A Woman、狗比女人好的 15 条理由、DIY 比女人好的 10 個理由、等等等等,不勝枚舉。哈哈哈哈,還是作男人好。
9/22/2005 Ingus 找到一個玩具,浪人也來跟大家分享一下。 看看你是哪一類的 Blogger。 這個網站 還有很多其他好玩的測試。Have Fun !
|
|
|